- Telephone (08) 8235 3087
- Email Trevor Edmond
- Save my contact details
- Download my Profile
- View my profile on
During the past 30 years, Trevor has developed a broad commercial legal practice, advising in most areas of Corporate and Commercial Law.
Trevor has considerable experience in taxation, trusts, succession and estate planning, business acquisitions, Corporations Act compliance and corporate restructures. He has also worked closely with companies in relation to mergers, restructures and acquisitions, and joint venture agreements.
Trevor was involved in a major structural review of Adsteam which
included a review of over 20,000 documents and the preparation of due diligence reports.
Trevor has extensive experience in advising major clients on directors’ duties and obligations under the Corporations Act which has included advising on issues under share buy back plans and oppression issues.
Trevor has developed a significant practice in the retirement village industry, and has advised several prominent proprietors in matters such as acquisition and development of retirement village asset disposal, provisions of the Retirement Villages Act and agreements between owners and residents. As a result of his expertise in this sector, Trevor has been recognised in the prestigious Best Lawyers Australia list which identifies the nation’s outstanding legal talent.
His practice has also involved providing advice to several pharmaceutical groups locally and interstate.
Memberships / associations
- Retirement Village Association (Representative)
- The Tax Institute
- The Law Society of South Australia
Areas of Practice
Honours & Awards
- Trevor Edmond | 2016 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Retirement Villages
- Trevor Edmond | 2015 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Retirement Villages
- Trevor Edmond | 2014 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Retirement Villages
- Trevor Edmond | 2013 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Retirement Villages
- Trevor Edmond | 2012 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Retirement Villages
- Insights | ACCC Unfair Contract Terms Report
- LG Insights | Procuring goods and services from small businesses
- Unfair Contract Terms & Small Business- What it means for your standard Terms and Conditions
- Retirement Villages & Aged Care | Retirement Villages Bill 2015 released
- Retirement Villages landscape on the brink of change
- Retirement Villages & Aged Care | Tax triumph for Retirement Village Operators