- Telephone (08) 8235 3043
- Email Stephen Heath
- Save my contact details
- Download my Profile
- View my profile on
Stephen has more than 20 years experience in providing specialist legal advice in the areas of Superannuation, Financial Services, Taxation and Commercial Advice.
He is widely recognised as one of Australia’s foremost experts on superannuation and taxation, and as such, has been listed in the prestigious Best Lawyers Australia publication which identifies the nation’s outstanding legal practitioners, as well as in Doyles Guide to leading Taxation Lawyers.
Stephen advises on superannuation, including public offer, corporate and self-managed superannuation funds. He provides advice to clients regarding income tax, capital gains tax, stamp duty, payroll tax, land tax and also assists with taxation disputes.
His expertise extends to advising clients in regard to trusts and business structuring, including the purchase and sale of business entities and other commercial transactions.
Stephen is active in the industry through his involvement with The Tax Institute. He is a member of the State Council (SA), the National Council and is Deputy Chair of the National Education Committee. Stephen has been a director of Tidswell Financial Services Limited for over ten years.
Memberships / associations
- The Tax Institute (Director, National Councillor, SA State Councillor and Deputy Chair of the National Education Committee)
- SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia
- The Law Society of South Australia
- Tidswell Financial Services Limited (Director)
Areas of Practice
Honours & Awards
- Stephen Heath | 2016 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Superannuation & Tax
- Stephen Heath | Doyles Guide - Leading Tax Lawyer 2015 (SA)
- Stephen Heath | 2015 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Superannuation & Tax
- Stephen Heath | 2014 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Superannuation & Tax
- Stephen Heath | 2013 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Superannuation & Tax
- Stephen Heath | 2012 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Superannuation
- Stephen Heath | Meritorious Service Award