- Telephone (08) 8235 3038
- Email Scott Lumsden
- Save my contact details
- Download my Profile
- View my profile on
Scott is a specialist litigation lawyer for commercial clients. He has over 30 years experience in providing dispute resolution advice and conducting litigation and mediations in corporate and commercial matters for a broad range of clients.
Scott advises clients in relation to claims involving contracts, companies, partnerships, competition and consumer law, defamation, financial services, property and construction.
Scott regularly assists key players in the construction, media, manufacturing and wine sectors. His knowledge of the operational issues that these clients face allows him to also offer practical advice on risk and compliance issues.
He also acts for a number of councils and Local Government authorities in both litigious and advisory matters.
Scott has been recognised in the prestigious Best Lawyers Australia list which identifies the nation’s outstanding legal talent as well as in Doyles Guide of Leading Litigation and Dispute Resolution Lawyers.
Memberships / associations
- The Law Society of South Australia
- Law Council of Australia (Member of Construction and Infrastructure Committee, Media Law Committee)
Areas of Practice
Honours & Awards
- Risk management & dispute solutions - Insights for accountants & advisors - Edition 4
- Risk management & dispute solutions - Insights for accountants & advisors - Edition 3
- Risk management & dispute solutions - Insights for accountants & advisors - Edition 2
- Risk management & dispute solutions - Insights for accountants & advisors - Edition 1
- LG Matters | January 2014
- LG Matters | March 2013