- Telephone (08) 8235 3030
- Email Sarah Kelly
- Save my contact details
- Download my Profile
- View my profile on
Sarah was admitted as a lawyer in 2018 after initially working at Wallmans Lawyers as a clerk. She practices in the firm’s Corporate and Commercial team.
As a commercial lawyer, Sarah assists in the provision of advice regarding the purchases and sale of businesses, business structuring and franchising, drafting of constitutions and incorporation documents, commercial contracts, intellectual property, the establishments of trusts and general taxation considerations. Additionally she assists our leading Banking and Finance team with advice and support regarding the provision of regulation and compliance advice for banks, credit unions, building societies and private health insurers.
A key area of Sarah’s practice is in asset protection, succession and estate planning. She has experience in drafting wills, powers of attorney and advance care directives, as well as advising and managing the administration of deceased estates.
Sarah has a Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice from Flinders University. Whilst finalising her studies, Sarah worked in a range of legal administrative roles supporting lawyers in the firm’s Litigation and Commercial sections.
Memberships / associations
- The Law Society of South Australia
Areas of Practice
Honours & Awards
- Leading Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firms - South Australia - 2022 Doyles Guide
- Leading Intellectual Property Law Firms - South Australia - 2022 Doyles Guide
- 5-Star Intellectual Property Lawyers & Firms 2021 - Australasian Lawyer
- Leading Intellectual Property Law Firms - South Australia - 2021 Doyles Guide
- Leading Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firms - South Australia - 2021 Doyles Guide