- Telephone (08) 8235 3057
- Email Peter Milte
- Save my contact details
- Download my Profile
- View my profile on
Peter specialises in personal injury claims, particularly those arising from motor vehicle and industrial accidents, occupiers liability, product liability and WorkCover.
With over 25 years experience, Peter was admitted to practice in 1979 and was an associate to a Supreme Court Justice before spending the next ten years in general practice, focusing primarily on litigation. Since 1990 he has worked exclusively in the area of personal injury claims.
Peter heads up a broad injury practice, with particular expertise in acting in catastrophic claims, total and permanent disability claims and dependency claims. Additionally, he has significant experience with Public Trustee claims.
He regularly represents clients in the Supreme and District Courts, and has also been involved in a number of matters that have proceeded to the High Court. An experienced practitioner with a strong track record, Peter has successfully negotiated, settled and litigated a wide range of injury claims, and is acutely aware of the need for the resolution of claims in a timely and cost effective manner. As a result of his expertise, Peter has been recognised in the prestigious Best Lawyers Australia list which identifies the nation’s outstanding legal talent, as well as Doyles Guide to Leading Personal Injury Lawyers.
Memberships / associations
- The Law Society of South Australia
- Amnesty International
Areas of Practice
- Personal Services
- Personal Injury
Honours & Awards
- Peter Milte | Doyles Guide - Leading Lawyers for Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation 2016 (SA)
- Peter Milte | Doyles Guide - Leading Public Liability Compensation Lawyers 2016 (SA)
- Peter Milte | 2016 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Personal Injury Litigation
- Peter Milte | 2015 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Personal Injury Litigation
- Peter Milte | 2014 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Personal Injury Litigation