- Telephone (08) 8235 3062
- Email Nick Crouch
- Save my contact details
- Download my Profile
- View my profile on
Nick practices in the areas of Medical Law, Professional Discipline, Insurance, Insolvency Litigation and Criminal Law.
Working with our leading Medical Law team, Nick assists in advising doctors, health practitioners and teachers in defending civil and criminal proceedings, as well as advising generally on professional, administrative and disciplinary matters. Nick has a particular interest in advocacy work and a keen understanding of complex cases involving detailed legal, scientific and medical issues.
Assisting in our Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice, Nick provides advice and representation for commercial, insurance and insolvency litigation matters with a focus on public liability and professional indemnity claims.
Nick also assists State Government and other regulatory bodies with all facets of administration, statutory interpretation, prosecutions and reviews, and compliance.
Prior to joining Wallmans Lawyers, Nick worked for the South Australian Crown Solicitors Office, prosecuting across various jurisdictions and providing advice to Government agencies in the areas of administrative law and child protection. He also has experience across the criminal jurisdiction having been a Judge’s Associate in the District and Supreme Court.
A keen communicator, Nick appreciates the financial and personal burden of litigation and employs a range of dispute resolution methods to reduce delays and optimise successful and practical outcomes.
Nick has a Bachelor of Laws and International Studies from the University of Adelaide and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the Australian National University.
Memberships / associations
- Law Society of South Australia
- Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychiatry, Psychology and Law
- Australian Insurance Law Association
- Australasian Professional Indemnity Group Inc
Honours & Awards
- Leading Medical Negligence & Malpractice Law Firms (Def) - South Australia - 2023 Doyles Guide
- Nick Crouch | Doyles Guide - Leading Administrative & Public Lawyer (2023) SA
- Leading Medical Negligence & Malpractice Law Firms (Def) - South Australia - 2022 Doyles Guide
- Nick Crouch | Doyles Guide - Commercial Litigation & Insolvency Law Rising Stars
- Leading Health & Aged Care Law Firms – South Australia - 2022 Doyles Guide
- Leading Medical Negligence & Malpractice Law Firms (Def) - South Australia - 2021 Doyles Guide