- Telephone (08) 8235 3065
- Email Margaret Cusenza
- Save my contact details
- Download my Profile
- View my profile on
Margaret practices across the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution team, with a key focus on estate litigation, insolvency and commercial litigation.
As part of our Wills and Estate Disputes team, Margaret is involved in matters concerning contested estates, testamentary capacity and undue influence claims, trust disputes, disputes regarding the use of a Power of Attorney and claims for further provision pursuant to the Inheritance (Family Provision) Act.
Assisting in our Insolvency practice, Margaret also advises on personal and corporate insolvency, unfair preference claims and general debt recovery actions.
Prior to joining Wallmans, Margaret gained broad experience in commercial litigation. As part of our team, she advises on disputes including building and construction, contracts, insurance, trusts, consumer law and agri-business.
Margaret has a Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Hons) and a Bachelor of Behavioural Science from Flinders University. Before entering private practice, Margaret was a Judge’s Associate in the Supreme and District Courts. She is also an active member of the Women Lawyers Association of South Australia.
Memberships / associations
- Women Lawyers Association of South Australia
- Law Society of South Australia
- Law Society's Young Lawyers Committee
Areas of Practice
Honours & Awards
- Leading Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Law Firms – South Australia - 2023 Doyles Guide
- Leading Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Law Firms – South Australia - 2022 Doyles Guide
- Leading Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Law Firms – South Australia - 2021 Doyles Guide
- Leading Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Law Firms - South Australia - 2020 Doyles Guide