- Telephone (08) 8235 3017
- Email Callum Ritchie
- Save my contact details
- Download my Profile
- View my profile on
Callum joined the firm's Property, Construction and Infrastructure practice as a law clerk in 2017 and continues to practice exclusively in this area since being admitted as a lawyer in 2018.
Callum provides general property law advice, including on issues such as commercial leasing, licensing, contract interpretation and review, sales and purchases, compulsory acquisition, development and major infrastructure projects.
Assisting our leading Property team, Callum works with a range of clients across the industry, including those in government and local government, developers and construction entities, retail companies and shopping centres, health and hospitality. Acting across various sectors, Callum appreciates the need for advice to be practical, commercial and responsive.
One key area of his practice is assisting local and regional councils with their property and commercial assets, including advice on leasing and licensing and other occupancy agreements, authorisations and permits.
Callum has a Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours) degree and Bachelor of International Studies from Flinders University.
Memberships / Associations
- The Law Society of South Australia
- Property Law Committee
Areas of Practice
- Legislative Update: Key changes for Property, Infrastructure & Asset Management Teams
- LG Insights- Key legal issues for Councils and Local Government
- Insights Paper | Amendments to the Retail and Commercial Leases Act
- Article | Commercial Leases: COVID-19 Legislative Update
- Article | No longer unregulated, but still controversial: The laws around home sharing in Australia