- Telephone (08) 8235 3017
- Email Callum Ritchie
- Save my contact details
- Download my Profile
- View my profile on
Callum provides property law advice, including on issues such as commercial leasing, licensing, contract interpretation and review, sales and purchases, compulsory acquisition, development and major infrastructure projects.
Callum works with a range of clients in sectors including levels of government, developers and construction entities, retail companies and shopping centres, health and hospitality. Callum appreciates the need for advice to be practical, commercial and responsive.
Callum is experienced in a wide range of property and development related work, including site due diligence, contract management and the drafting and negotiation of transactional documentation. This includes sale contracts, leases and agreements for lease, licences, encumbrances, development deeds, easements, signage agreements and other ancillary documentation.
Callum also provides metropolitan and regional councils with advice regarding their often complex property and commercial assets, and assists with leasing and licensing and other occupancy agreements, authorisations and permits.
Callum has a Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours) degree and Bachelor of International Studies from Flinders University.
Memberships / Associations
- The Law Society of South Australia
- Property Law Committee
Areas of Practice
Honours & Awards
- Legislative Update: Key changes for Property, Infrastructure & Asset Management Teams
- LG Insights- Key legal issues for Councils and Local Government
- Insights Paper | Amendments to the Retail and Commercial Leases Act
- Article | Commercial Leases: COVID-19 Legislative Update
- Article | No longer unregulated, but still controversial: The laws around home sharing in Australia