- Business & Commercial
- Competition & Consumer
- Digital & Social Media
- Financial Services
- Hospitality & Licensing
- Intellectual Property, Technology & Media
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Planning & Environment
- Property, Construction & Infrastructure
- Retirement Villages & Aged Care
- Taxation & Superannuation
- Transport & Shipping
- Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Wallmans Lawyers' Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice has the depth and range of experience to work effectively with clients to achieve identified goals and protect business interests. Our expertise in this regard has been recognised in the preeminent Doyles Guide* to Leading Litigation and Dispute Resolution firms in South Australia.
Our team works with skill, passion and creativity to ensure the best strategic and commercial outcomes in all types of litigation. Our lawyers practice across a range of industries, providing advice and representation on disputes arising from matters including, building and construction, contracts, competition and consumer protection, debt recovery, insurance, insolvency and professional liability.
We recognise the value of alternative dispute resolution options as an effective and commercial means of reaching desired business aims.
With a strong track record in complex matters, Wallmans Lawyers take pride in knowing our clients' business and providing high quality legal advice and support in all litigious matters.
*Doyles Guide to Leading Litigation and Dispute Resolution firms in South Australia 2015, 2018
Litigation and Dispute Resolution Services
- Building and construction
- Corporations Law liability
- Trade practices and Consumer Law
- Employment and workplace disputes
- Debt recovery
- Defamation and Media Law
- Franchise disputes
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenancy disputes
- Estate disputes
- Product liability
- Professional liability
- Property development and property