- Business & Commercial
- Competition & Consumer
- Financial Services
- Hospitality & Licensing
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Planning & Environment
- Property, Construction & Infrastructure
- Retirement Villages & Aged Care
- Taxation & Superannuation
- Transport & Shipping
- Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety
Wallmans Lawyers provides advice in relation to lending and securities enforcement via its Financial Service practice and in relation to debt recovery via its dedicated Mercantile team.
In addition, we can assist insolvency practitioners, directors and creditors with managing the wide range of legal issues which arise in reconstruction, insolvency and security enforcement matters.
Our Insolvency, Mercantile, Financial Services, Commercial, Taxation and Litigation teams work together to provide a total solution. This integrated approach ensures that we can provide a cost effective and commercial response to any insolvency or debt recovery issue.
We can assist with:
- Pre-insolvency advice
- Corporate reconstructions and informal workouts
- Receiverships, securities enforcement and PPSA advice
- Voluntary administrations and deeds of company arrangement
- Bankruptcy advice and bankruptcy related litigation
- Insolvent trading advice
- Directors duties and obligations
- Investigations, preference recoveries and other related insolvency proceedings