Wallmans Lawyers is an Adelaide based legal practice with a strong reputation for providing high quality legal advice to our clients.
A great opportunity has become available for a talented recent graduate or individual with 1-2 years P.A.E to assist our busy tax practice.
This role will best suit a candidate holding the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Laws; and
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) / Bachelor of Economics / Bachelor of Finance.
You will possess the following key competencies:
- a demonstrable interest in taxation law;
- strong proficiency in accounting / numeracy skills;
- keen interest in information technology;
- previous exposure to basic administrative responsibilities.
This position is being offered as full time role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high performer to develop experience in a law firm that truly values its people, in a supportive environment that encourages continuous learning, development and career progression.
Please forward applications (including covering letter, CV and academic transcript) by COB Wednesday, 26 September 2021 addressed to:
1-2 years PAE