Insights Article

Building Upgrade Agreements legislation to come into operation on 1 August 2017

Please follow the link below to our Insights article discussing The Local Government (Building Upgrade Agreements) Amendment Act 2015 which has been proclaimed and comes into operation, together with the Regulations, on 1 August 2017.   This now means that Councils, financiers and building owners can enter into tripartite building upgrade agreements.  


Download Full Document

Date: August 01 2017