Employment and Safety Law - Quarterly Insights
In this Quarterly Insight, we provide our readers with a quick snapshot of four areas of interest to employers in both the public and private sector.
This edition covers:
- Labour hire providers beware – record penalty awarded in Work Health and Safety prosecution
- Making it personal – increasing incidents of individual liability for employment and safety contraventions
- Happy new EOFY – ensuring you are compliant from 1 July 2016
- Top four mistakes employers continue to make – don’t be one of them!
- Seminar: The life cycle of employment – from hiring to firing and eveything in between
- A (re)introduction to our team
Click here to read this edition in full.
The content of this newsletter is for general information purposes only and should in no way be treated as formal legal advice.