Current Position and Procedures on COVID-19 as at 26 February, 2021
The health and well-being of our clients, our people and site visitors remains our paramount concern. We are constantly considering ways to reduce the risk of exposure and transmission to COVID-19.
The Situation at Wallmans
At this point in time we confirm that:
- It continues to be business as usual in terms of client service
- We have had no cases of COVID-19 at Wallmans
- We have the infrastructure, systems and capacity, to work in the office and/or remotely if and when the need arises.
We have implemented a number of health and well-being initiatives to protect those in our workplace, including:
- Staff training and education
- Increased cleaning roster, including daily and evening office/ common areas deep cleaning and sanitisation
- Increased hand washing
- Sanitisation stations at all access points
- Ensuring appropriate distancing, including clearly signed capacity limits for all meeting rooms, and the use of spare offices and other spacing measures in our staff areas; and
- Requiring all visitors to our offices to sign-in and complete a COVID-19 questionnaire.
Being based out of South Australia, we continue to be fortunate that the impact of COVID-19 is not as severe as it may have been (at least at this point in time).
However, we appreciate that some of our clients and referrers have not been so fortunate. It is very important to us that we continue to assist all during these uncertain times. We will continue to provide you with any support and service that you need.
Should you have any questions relating to COVID-19, please contact our Employment and WHS Partner and Board Member, Michael Kay on (08) 8235 3044 or email@example.com
We need your support to enable us to remain a safe workplace. If you experience any COVID-19 symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, after you have met with any of our partners or staff at any location, please immediately advise Michael Kay by telephone.
Thank you for your support of Wallmans. It is much appreciated.
Chair of Partners
The content of this newsletter is for general information purposes only and should in no way be treated as formal legal advice.