Current Position and Procedures on COVID-19 as at 25 September, 2020
The health and well-being of both our clients and our people remains our paramount concern. We are constantly considering ways to reduce the risk of exposure and transmission to COVID-19.
The Situation at Wallmans
At this point in time we confirm that:
- It continues to be business as usual in terms of client service
- We have had no cases of COVID-19 at Wallmans
- We have no planned office closures and many of our people have returned to the office
- We have the infrastructure, systems and capacity, including having undertaken the appropriate testing, to return to working from outside the office if the need arises.
We have regular meetings to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation as it affects our clients and our people.
We have implemented a number of health and well-being initiatives to protect both our clients and our people, including:
- Staff training and education
- Increased our cleaning roster, including frequent daily and evening office/ common areas sanitisation
- Increased hand washing
- Sanitisation stations at all access points
- Assessing the need for face-to-face meetings on a case-by-case basis
- Office distancing, including the use of spare offices and rooms to create greater distance
- Requiring all visitors to our offices to sign-in and complete a COVID-19 questionnaire; and
- Other actions recommended by the Government.
Being based out of South Australia, we are fortunate that the impact of COVID-19 is not as severe as it may have been (at least at this point in time).
However, we appreciate that some of our clients and referrers have not been so fortunate. It is very important to us that we continue to assist all during these uncertain times. We will continue to provide you with any support and service that you need.
Should you have any questions relating to COVID-19, please contact our Employment and Workplace Partner and Board Member, Michael Kay on (08) 8235 3044 or email@example.com
If you experience any relevant symptoms, or test positive for COVID-19, after you have met with any of our partners or staff, please immediately advise Michael Kay.
Finally, I want to thank each of you for your support of Wallmans. It is much appreciated.
Chair of Partners
The content of this newsletter is for general information purposes only and should in no way be treated as formal legal advice.