- Telephone (08) 8235 3035
- Email Natalie Lloyd
- Save my contact details
- Download my Profile
- View my profile on
Natalie has expertise in a wide range of taxation matters and commercial transactions, with considerable experience in Federal taxation issues, such as income tax and capital gains tax, as well as State Taxation Law, with a focus on stamp duty.
Natalie has practiced in this area for over twenty years, with particular experience in advising entities on the tax and stamp duty implications in the purchasing, selling and restructuring of businesses and companies, and the drafting and reviewing of contracts to implement such acquisitions, sales and restructures. She also advises clients on general commercial and business matters, including drafting various commercial agreements.
Her expertise has been recognised in both the Best Lawyers Australia list as well as Doyles Guide to leading Taxation Lawyers.
Natalie has an Honours degree in Law and a Commerce degree from the University of Adelaide.
Memberships / associations
- The Tax Institute (Fellow)
Areas of Practice
Honours & Awards
- Natalie Lloyd | Doyles Guide - Leading Tax Lawyer 2020 (SA)
- Natalie Lloyd | 2020/21 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Tax Law
- Natalie Lloyd | Doyles Guide - Leading Tax Lawyer 2019 (SA)
- Natalie Lloyd | 2019/20 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Tax Law
- Natalie Lloyd | 2018/19 Best Lawyers Australia Listing - Tax Law
- Natalie Lloyd | Doyles Guide - Leading Tax Lawyer 2015 (SA)