- Business & Commercial
- Competition & Consumer
- Digital & Social Media
- Energy & Renewables
- Financial Services
- Hospitality & Licensing
- Intellectual Property, Technology & Media
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Planning & Environment
- Property, Construction & Infrastructure
- Retirement Villages & Aged Care
- Taxation & Superannuation
- Transport & Shipping
- Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety
Retirement Villages & Aged Care
As one of the leading advisors in the Retirement Village and Aged Care sector in South Australia, Wallmans Lawyers provide a global service to this market.
With over 20 years of experience, we advise on the appropriate standards for purchase, acquisition and operation of facilities and their disposal. We also draft and review documents and assist our clients should any dispute arise.
Our knowledge of the sector enables us to guide clients through regulatory issues and to understand trends in the South Australian marketplace. We pride ourselves in developing a close relationship with our clients whether state based or national, the operator of one, or a number of villages. Our direct sector experience is also assisted by close involvement with key industry partners, ensuring our clients remain at the forefront of emerging developments, law and practice.
As a full service practice, we offer our retirement village clients an integrated approach to service delivery with specialists in commercial property, planning, taxation and revenue, leasing and licensing, corporate advisory and conveyancing.
Retirement Villages and Aged Care Services
- Land acquisition, subdivision and planning approvals
- Purchase and disposal of facilities and assets
- Joint venture and syndication development
- Appropriate village structure and taxation considerations
- Due diligence
- Regulatory advice and compliance with state and national legislation
- Resident agreements including enforcement
- Management and service agreements
- Corporate governance
- Dispute resolution and litigation