Current Position and Procedures on COVID-19 as at 9 April, 2020
April 09 2020
The health and well-being of both our clients and our people remains our paramount concern. We are constantly considering ways to reduce the risk of exposure and transmission to COVID-19.
The Situation at Wallmans
At this point in time we confirm that:
- It is business as usual in terms of client service
- We have no cases of COVID-19 at Wallmans
- We have no planned office closures and some of our people are working from home
- We have the infrastructure, systems and capacity, including having undertaken the appropriate testing, to work from outside the office.
We have daily meetings to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation as it affects our clients and our people.
We have implemented a number of health and well-being initiatives to protect both our clients and our people, including:
- Staff training and education
- Increased our cleaning roster, including frequent daily and evening office/ common areas sanitisation
- Increased hand washing and sanitisation stations
- Restrictions on non-essential travel
- Cancelling or postponing non-essential face-to-face meetings
- Office distancing, including the use of spare offices and rooms to create greater distance
- Postponing internal seminars, workshops and functions, and
- Other actions recommended by the Government.
We will continue to keep in contact with you by email and mobile phone. This will not change.
It is very important to us that we continue to assist you during these challenging times. We will continue to provide you with any support and service that you need.
Should you have any concerns please contact our Employment and Workplace Partner and Board Member, Michael Kay on (08) 8235 3044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, I want to thank each of you for your support of Wallmans. It is much appreciated.
Chair of Partners